Our exclusive residential treatment facility offers an upscale therapeutic environment with first class accommodations in which our clients can expect to receive unparalleled professional help to heal from the underlying causes of their substance use. Our Bay Area Rehab accommodates a maximum of six clients at any one time in order to design and execute customized treatment plans for each individual client in accordance to their needs and desires.
Residential Treatment Program
Our programs are highly effective due to our dual diagnosis treatment methods from our impressive team of Ph.D.'s and licensed clinicians. Our renowned team of experts boast decades of experience in the field of addiction treatment combined with Trauma, Bipolar, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and Unresolved Grief and Loss.
Our doctorate-level professionals are supported by a team of licensed therapists who are passionate about our clients’ successful recovery from alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
Upon contacting us, you can expect a personal invitation to tour our Mediterranean Villa and a private and confidential meeting with members of our treatment team.
Our Residential Treatment Program Includes:
- Comprehensive initial biopsychosocial assessment
- Customized Treatment Plans
- A minimum of 6 individual sessions per week
- A focus on a Strengths Perspective, which places emphasis on bolstering client self-efficacy and mobilizing one's own strengths and social support systems in promoting rehabilitation
- A holistic treatment approach including therapeutic, experiential, recreational, and nutritional components.
- A monthly Family Program facilitated including ongoing family therapy as needed during the course of treatment.
- Significant emphasis on creating a reliable and measurable Continuing Care Plan
- Comprehensive Discharge and Relapse Prevention Planning
- Didactic Groups that are educational and cover topics such as anger management, cross addiction, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills, and relationships in recovery, etc.
- Outstanding Staff-to-Client ratio which provides outlets for significant weekly direct contact with clinical, counseling, and medical staff