What To Expect
Reflections Rehab Facility
Reflections Rehab Facility is located in Marin County, North of San Francisco in the Bay Area. The magnificent Mediterranean style gated estate is situated on approximately two acres of grounds with an onsite pool, spa and well equipped gym. Reflections accepts only six clients at any one time and with an unusually high staff to client ratio, supports our model of providing individualized intensive psychotherapy in the treatment of Dual Diagnosis and Relapse Prevention.
Our Certified Executive Chef prepares individually plated meals using only organic ingredients and catered to the clients individual taste.Our four private bedrooms with private bathrooms and one semi private bedroom are beautifully situated and all have wifi access for the use of laptops, ipads, tablets etc. The tone at Reflections is one of empowerment, compassion and healing. Clients can expect high degrees of privacy and anonymity and continue to stay in touch with those healthy aspects of their lives such as careers, families, school with the use of laptops and cellphones welcomed at the facility.
Expectations of Reflections Rehab Treatment:
- An Innovative 30, 60 or 90 individualized treatment program.
- Doctorate Level Licensed Clinical Psychologist as your Primary Therapist.
- A minimum of five individual Clinical therapy sessions per week.
- Five to Seven Process groups weekly.
- Decades of experience with Addiction, Dual Diagnosis and Relapse Prevention.
- Didactic Groups Interactive Lectures.
- A holistic treatment approach including therapeutic, experiential, recreational, and nutritional components.
- A collaborative and cohesive treatment team of clinicians with expertise in anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, unresolved grief and loss, co-dependency, personality disorders and more.
Download Weekly Schedule
Receive Professional Clinical Help Today!
What To Expect