How Does an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Work?
We offer an exceptional Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults, with an average of 8-12 weeks of treatment.
The treatment program consists of two individual therapy sessions per week coupled with group therapy sessions and educational didactic groups.
Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are a treatment service and support program used primarily to treat a variety of issues including substance use disorders, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, chemical dependency that does not rely on detoxification nor 24 hours residential supervision.
IOP operates on a small scale and does not require the intensive residential or partial day services typically offered by the larger, more comprehensive residential treatment facility.
Our IOP meets three times per week and offers specialized treatment for substance use and co-occurring disorders. This type of structured treatment allows clients to stay involved with work, family and/or school commitments. IOP treatment is commonly used as a step down following successful completion of a residential treatment program, to support a successful recovery by reintegrating into everyday life while remaining in ongoing treatment.
Receive Professional Clinical Help Today!
Intensive Outpatient Program Includes:
- Two Individual Therapy Sessions per week
- Daily Process Groups
- Didactic/Education Groups
- Evidence Based treatment interventions Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical
- Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Doctoral and Masters Level Therapists
- Private Family Therapy sessions
- Holistic Therapies
You are likely an appropriate fit for our Outpatient services if you meet the following criteria (please call for more details):
- You are successfully discharging directly from a Residential treatment program or are in the beginning stages of your recovery.
- Your home environment does not pose a threat to your recovery in order to maintain sobriety in an IOP level of care.
- You do not require a medically supervised detox.
- You do not require the more intense services and structure found in residential treatment.
- You meet the appropriate ASAM requirements for this level of care
Reflections Didactic / Educational Topics Examples:
- Relapse Prevention
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cross Addiction
- Relationships in Relapse
- Anger Management
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Distortions
- Life Skills
- Vocational Training
- Character Defects/ personality Disorders
We have exceptional customer service!
Our clinical professionals are available 24 hrs a day to answer your questions and discuss all rehab options in placement of Intensive Outpatient Programs.