Extended Care / Sober Living Program
Reflections – Rehab Addiction Programs
Reflections Extended Care (PHP) program is an eight week dual diagnosis drug and alcohol treatment program focused on providing individuals with comprehensive treatment for substance abuse along with life and self care skills to ensure a smooth transition back to mainstream life
This program is the ideal situation for:
– Individuals seeking a safe, structured and sober living situation
– Individuals seeking comprehensive holistic drug and alcohol treatment coupled with life skills tools.
– Individuals who have completed a 30 day minimum intensive RTC (Residential Treatment) Program
– Individuals who require more freedoms in the evenings and weekends
– Individuals who require a higher level of support than an Outpatient program or
What you can expect at Reflections Extended Care (PHP) Program is:
- Phd Licensed Clinical Psychologist as Primary Therapist
- Minimum of 20 hours of Dual Diagnosis clinical treatment per week
- Minimum two individual psychotherapy sessions per week
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Accommodations in a serene gated estate setting
- Private and Semi Private rooms
- Continental breakfast during the week, as well kitchen is stocked with misc food products
- Transportation provided to and from PHP Clinical office
We have exceptional customer service!
Our clinical professionals are available 24 hrs a day to answer your questions and discuss all rehab options in placement of Extended Care / Sober Living Program.
Extended Care / Sober Living Program – Reflections Rehab